Saturday, August 15, 2009

The shell just cracked.

So, I'm new to this blogging thing and I enter it feeling in awe of the ladies (and gentlemen, I guess) who've come before me. I must admit I've been a blog stalker for the last few months and I am filled with anticipation each time I check a blog I've been watching for new posts. I'm apprehensive to do this because every time I read someone's blog I admire, I am struck dumb by their wit. But, I figure- this is something that scares me (ridiculous, I know) so I should just do it. I don't know if or when I will let anyone know about this blog, I don't know if I'm ready to embarrass myself in front of the ones I love just yet. I do that often enough on my own. Since I'm not sure who, if anyone at all, will see this I will be treating it somewhat like my journal. Boy, that makes it sound really boring. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment